Progress bar commit (clean build required)

Subject: Progress bar commit (clean build required)
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 18:25:17 CDT

All,

  Just committed my changes to allow us to have a progress
bar in the status bar area. All chagnes are XP, but it
requires changeing the head for the StatusBar class, which
means you should clean re-build just to be safe.

Thomas

-- CVS LOG --
Added my long promised additions to provide an xp progress bar in the
text message area of the status bar. Clean re-compile required, see
header file for function call details.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .