Re: Unassigned bugs in bugzilla

Subject: Re: Unassigned bugs in bugzilla
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 09:13:35 CDT

At 05:43 PM 7/6/00 CDT, you wrote:
>Hey all.. I was parusing some of the bugs in bugzilla, and I saw some that
>were back from 1999. Also, some of the bugs have comments saying that the
>bug didn't occur for them, or an explanation. Is there any way to clear out
>those bugs?

Paul Egli and myself have starting going back through these old bugs. I
will post a note soon with our findings. Basically, about 6-8 bugs will
probably wind up being postponed, and another half a dozen I will need some
help from the list to figure out what we want to do with them.

For the most part, feel free to move any bug to QA to Verify, just don't
close them until Paul or I get a chance to some independent confirmation.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist