Unassigned bugs in bugzilla

Subject: Unassigned bugs in bugzilla
From: Big Ed (dysan_2000@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 17:43:33 CDT

Hey all.. I was parusing some of the bugs in bugzilla, and I saw some that
were back from 1999. Also, some of the bugs have comments saying that the
bug didn't occur for them, or an explanation. Is there any way to clear out
those bugs?

Also, I'd love to get a list of current bugs on one page (with full
descripts, not just summaries) so I can print them out and take them with me
when I'm out relaxing. (Yes, coding helps me relax.)

After feeling like I threw gasoline on the 'scripting' fire, I need to do
something to give back. Hope I can add some useful stuff.

Ed Stafford