Compiler warnings

Subject: Compiler warnings
From: Big Ed (dysan_2000@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 17:25:58 CDT

Hey guys.. I've noticed quite a few warnings in the past couple of days on
the cvs under Linux. If you have committed code in the past week, please do
a 'make >errors 2>&1' on Linux (if that's the platform you use.) and see if
you left an unused variable or something. I'll try to get a few diffs
tonight, but I'm still working on getting that dopey cursor to redraw
correctly when selecting with Shift+Arrow.

Sam: Did you manage to find that cursor patch from Mike that you mentioned?

Ed Stafford