Re: fix for broken Win32 build (7-10)

Subject: Re: fix for broken Win32 build (7-10)
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 02:34:16 CDT

> On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:
>
> > Additionally the Insert Picture dialog supports Internationalization
(once
> > translation occurs) and SVG file formats (at least I hope - no
compatible
> > SVG file to test).
>
> here's a quick svg file.

Sam -

Thanks for the file. Can you import it? I am unable to. If it can't be
imported, I can't test it for the preview. My systems says it is an invalid
SVG format. I checked through the code and according to the code it is not
a valid SVG file. I am not that familiar with the SVG format, but from my
reading our import code needs some checking. Unfortunately, I don't have
time at the moment. Perhaps later I can get to it.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett
newbie