RE: Modeless dialogs on Win32

Subject: RE: Modeless dialogs on Win32
From: Bruce Pearson (BruceP@wn.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 23:00:05 CDT

In my opinion the modeless dialogs should always stay on top of the current
active frame.

Try the following on Win32 (Maybe the same on Linux).

1) Open a document full screen.
2) Select word count dialog.
3) Click somewhere on the document.

The word count dialog has disappeared.

Now try the same with the Insert symbol dialog on Win32.

Dialog is always on top allowing a symbol to be easily inserted when ever we
want.

Makes much more sense to me.

Regards,

Bruce.