Re: Small patch text.c

Subject: Re: Small patch text.c
From: Martin Vermeer (mv@fgi.fi)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 06:48:34 CDT

Sorry, I don't have this problem. Works for me :-(

I applied patch3 to text.c (using patch) and it
works, produces the intended file and compiles and runs.
text.c is from a freshly checked out CVS.
patch3 was downloaded from the list archive, so identical
to what you have.

I created a new patch locally, attached as patch4.
But it's not essentially different. Is there something
I misunderstood about using patch? I have patch-2.5-9
(rpm), diffutils-2.7-16, cvs-1.10.6-2.

I have no time to dig into this further now,
leaving on a 2 wk holiday. Sorry...

Martin