Visual Studio Workspace

Subject: Visual Studio Workspace
From: Harald Fernengel (harry@bnro.de)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 13:04:17 CDT

Hello,

I tried out the UpdateAbiProjects.pl perl script to generate a
Visual Studio Workspace. It works fine with my version 6, but I
noticed some things:

- msvcprt.lib is missing in Linker Options. Abi won't build without
it.
- there are some typos in the script (run perl -w to see it)
- the perl\bin directory has to be in the %PATH% Variable otherwise
"glob" will fail with a silly error message.

A suggestion: Can we put the script and the necessary workspace
files into CVS so anyone can send patches and improve it?

Harry