Updated Documentation

Subject: Updated Documentation
From: Ash (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 02:48:37 CDT

I updated the english version of index.html, to include a link to the roadmap,
an update of the versions available and some other bits and pieces. Once again,
if someone could put this in, I would be most grateful.

In regards to the POW, putting help into the help menu, some people have been
suggesting that we do a seperate manual to save downlaod time. Should we just
provide a link to that (ala the url pointer in the about box)? Or should we put
it in the actual menu?

Ash