New Norwegian translation

Subject: New Norwegian translation
From: Karl Ove Hufthammer (huftis@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 11:55:52 CDT

I'm about to start a new Norwegian translation/localization of AbiWord (I
mentioned this on abiword-dev January this year, but I've been a bit busy lately
... :) ).

Norwegian actually has *two* official written forms, 'Nynorsk' and 'Bokmål'.
There already exists a Norwegian Bokmål translation (no-BOK), and I will work on
a Norwegian Nynorsk translation (no-NYN). I hope to be finished in time for the
next release (0.7.11 -- BTW, when will this be ready?).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer