Updates in the Norwegian (Bokmål) translation

Subject: Updates in the Norwegian (Bokmål) translation
From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg (karltk@prosalg.no)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 07:02:38 CDT

Hi.

A few things have been done:

- the no-BOK.strings file has been updated to include all if the entries
from the en-US (header) file. The modifications may seem extensive, but
that's because I took the liberty of sorting the entires alphabetically
(easier to maintain and find).

- the ap_Menu_LabelSet_no-BOK.h and ap_TB_LabelSet_no-BOK.h have been
updated to reflect the latest changes in toolbars and help menus. I
renamed "Uthevet" to "Fet" so that we can use the tb_text_bold_F_xpm icon.
(They're synonymous).

- I added translation lookups for units in ap_UnixDialog_Options.cpp, and
it seems to work okay, but there are perhaps more to this than meets the
eye ?

These fixes have only been tested in Linux (Debian), so I'm not sure how
it'll work out in win32. I could conceivably test on some real Unix boxes
as well (Solaris, OSF, HP-UX, IRIX), if required.

I've not had much success using env vars to set the Bokmål locale. Is
support for this planned ?

Regards,

Karl Trygve Kalleberg