Re: Dialog Shots

Subject: Re: Dialog Shots
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 08:03:37 CDT

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> The goto dialog is stable and basically finished. I will make some more
> changes to the lists dialog Real Soon Now. I plan to change the layout a
> bit and to include a new feature. Screen shots of the goto and list
> dialogs are included in this email. The new lists dialog will be

Martin,

  Both screen shots that you sent me were the same (the
list dialog which is unfortunate since I already have that
screen shot.)
  If you get a chance, could you send me the Goto. I've
got something that is probably pretty close, but I should
just make sure.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf