I'm back :)

Subject: I'm back :)
From: Joaquin Cuenca (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 14:04:36 CDT

Hi everybody!

I'm back (with a suckiest web email, but I'm back :)

I've been working a bit in the AbiWord toolbar (mostly
because now I
have a 800x600 resolution, and the actual layout is
unusable with that
res.). I splitted the format toolbar in two toolbars,
a "format" one
and an "extra" one (if anybody have a better name
("mathematics" ?), I'm
taking suggestions).

In the GNOME ver., the three gtk toolbars are three
gnome bands, and
each gnome band has been splitted in various toolbars
(the separators
are used like toolbar separators). (Compile and run
the GNOME version
to fully understand what I'm saying.)

Everybody agrees with these changes? (I'm not sure if
the toolbar
split in the GNOME version is a smart idea...)

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e-mail: e98cuenc@yahoo.com