commit - big changes to the help files

Subject: commit - big changes to the help files
From: Paul Egli (pegli@sourcegear.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 17:33:48 CDT

I created a new image directory in the help files for images that can be
used by multiple translations. I've moved several images there, deleted
their duplicates, and updated the HTML files accordingly. In doing so I
added some of those images to the Spanish help files, and also fixed a few
minor errors in the English translation.

In Windows, after doing a "make distribution" then running
setup_abiword.exe some of the image files get corrupted, including:
help/images/elevator.png
help/images/ruler.png
help/images/topbar_logo.png
help/images/zoom.png
help/en-US/images/strikeout.png
help/en-US/images/underline.png

In the tree that you build from they are okay, but by some error these
images (and a few others) get modified either when building or running
setup_abiword.exe.

-Paul Egli