Re: Table Of Contents

Subject: Re: Table Of Contents
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 17:17:27 CDT

Hi Simon,
        There is no table of contents nor is it even in the plans for
version 1.0. A number of people have requested the featutre though so if
you present us with a working Table Of Contents feature you can be pretty
sure it will go in. On the other hand we won't hold up 1.0 waiting
for a TOC so if we reach feature completeness soon without a TOC you might
have to wait to post 1.0 to get it in.

Just a thought, have you considered doing the "Page Setup" dialog? It
might be a bit easier and will give you some practice on how the dialog
system works.

It your time though :-)

Cheers

Martin