Re: Lists & bullets dialog box (was Re: Dialog Shots (fwd))

Subject: Re: Lists & bullets dialog box (was Re: Dialog Shots (fwd))
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 15:17:20 CDT

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> This would have my vote as well ... especially if
> we can get the promote/demote buttons to create
> sublists and merge lists! I think that we will
> also eventually need a list configuration dialog
> to configure the behaviour of the lists though
> eventually.

My vote as well. I find the list system in word well-done, and easy to
use. I haven't used the promote/demote stuff as much as Thomas, so I
can't comment on that. It would seem fine to keep whatever functionality
is left out in the dialog box. But it should have a name other than
"Bullets and Numbering". That's one convention we can do away with.

                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam