Re: commit -- Added Status Bar option to the View tab of the Options dialog in Win32

Subject: Re: commit -- Added Status Bar option to the View tab of the Options dialog in Win32
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 11:47:54 CDT

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Thomas Briggs wrote:

> Does this option not have any visible effect, or am I missing something?
>
> -Tom

Again, this is stuff that you have to code in the platform
specific sections since all of these widgets are actually
created in the platform specific section. My questions
is: Are any of these changes live on platforms where
they are implemented? From a quick look at the unix
code it looks like the options are just carried over to the
actually see anywhere in the code where we would destroy
the toolbars already created.

Also again may I request that people take a half hearted
attempt at filling in functionality on other platforms
when they make a change (like the Dialog change). It
is pretty easy to follow along the source on one platform
to make the change on another and it would save Tom
and I some work of fixing broken builds =;-)

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf