Re: commit -- Added Status Bar option to the View tab of the Options dialog in Win32

Subject: Re: commit -- Added Status Bar option to the View tab of the Options dialog in Win32
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 11:51:39 CDT

> is: Are any of these changes live on platforms where
> they are implemented? From a quick look at the unix
> code it looks like the options are just carried over to the

   You can turn off toolbars "on the fly" in the Linux version, but it
doesn't work on Windows even if you close and restart Abi (I guess there's
some platform specific magic I need to come up with to make that work). The
Status Bar option, however, doesn't even save its value across sessions (on
Windows or Linux), nevermind actually do anything from what I can see.

> Also again may I request that people take a half hearted
> attempt at filling in functionality on other platforms
> when they make a change (like the Dialog change). It
> is pretty easy to follow along the source on one platform
> to make the change on another and it would save Tom
> and I some work of fixing broken builds =;-)

   Amen brother, preach on! :)

   -Tom