remapGlyph ate my bullets. (was Bullet is stuck)

Subject: remapGlyph ate my bullets. (was Bullet is stuck)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 01:39:56 CDT

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Pierre Abbat wrote:

I just tried something like this on a document with bullets. When I
printed it debug messages

DEBUG: GR_Graphics::remapGlyph( 0x00B7 ) -> 0x00B0 tick: 1 [137396920]
DEBUG: fb_LineBreaker.cpp(161) tab run: type=1 height=1358 width=1321
offset

appeared about at frequently as the bullets in the document. The
postscript has no bullets but lots of glyphs like circles where my
bullets should be. A quick check of the insert symbol dialog showed these
circles do have ASCII code hex B0 and that a Bullet in Standard Symbols
font has ascii code hex B7

So remapGlyphs ate my bullets upon printing. Can this be fixed soon?

Thanks

Martin