Any Plans on Using The Pspell Library any Time Soon.

Subject: Any Plans on Using The Pspell Library any Time Soon.
From: Kevin Atkinson (kevina@users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:35:00 CDT

I was wondering if you have any plans on using my Pspell library
(http://pspell.sourceforge.net) any time soon.

The current version has an Ispell module available. However, the next
version of RedHat will ship with my Aspell library/program and I have a
felling other distributions might start doing the same. Also Aspell is
able to compile with the Mingw version of Gcc 2.95, something which I
don't think the Ispell program can do as requires the Unix emulation
layer. (Note: I have not tried to compile Aspell .32 on Win32 so there
might be some minor problems) The Aspell module is also a lot more
functional than the Ispell module at this time.

I would really appreciate it if someone could work on integrating the
Pspell library into AbiWord.

Thanks.

---
Kevin Atkinson