Re: Any Plans on Using The Pspell Library any Time Soon.

Subject: Re: Any Plans on Using The Pspell Library any Time Soon.
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 15:36:58 CDT

Kevin,

I think Aspell is really cool, and I wanted them to use it in the
first place. Replacing ispell with pspell is something I want to see
happen in AbiWord. It's on my TODO list, but it might be awhile before
I can get to it, and even when I do get to it I'm not sure I'll be
able to undrtstand all of the code involved. I'm willing to get this
assignment as a last resort, but I'm hoping an enthusiastic AbiWord
developer will step up and claim it before I get to it.

This is, of course, if there are no objections to switching over to
Pspell. There are definately none from me.

Aaron Lehmann