Re: Commit changes for Columns dialog.

Subject: Re: Commit changes for Columns dialog.
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 14:57:58 CDT

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Bruce Pearson wrote:
>
> > Commit changes for Columns dialog on WIN32. See attachment for dialog
> > layout.
> >
> > Empty dialog implemented for UNIX.
>
> A very nice looking screen shot Bruce. Which of our intrepid GTK hackers
> will be the first to implent the gtk front end?

Oh I'll race ya! If only I had a machine on which I could
test the implementation (or look at the screen shot for
that matter!).

Speaking of dialog changes, Martin, did you have an
opinion on the suggested layout adjustments to the
list dialog that I suggested? I haven't looked at
your new screenshot yet.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf