Re: Commit changes for Columns dialog.

Subject: Re: Commit changes for Columns dialog.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 16:08:46 CDT

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> Oh I'll race ya! If only I had a machine on which I could
> test the implementation (or look at the screen shot for
> that matter!).
>
> Speaking of dialog changes, Martin, did you have an
> opinion on the suggested layout adjustments to the
> list dialog that I suggested? I haven't looked at
> your new screenshot yet.

I went with your suggestion and put the current list type at the top,
changing list type option under that, start new list, stop/resume then
finally apply/close. Bruce's dialog looks MUCH nicer though. Maybe I need
to be artistic like he is and think up some clever pix_map things on
toggle boxes rather than check boxes.

Cheers

Martin