wv update

Subject: wv update
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 19:24:38 CDT

This patch against the wv tree implements a lot of the remaining wvPutXXX
functions that my last patch didn't cover. There is still a good deal of
work left on the wv side, but we're getting close to being able to code a
correct MSword97 exporter. TODO.txt was also updated to reflect the current
state of the tree. Notably, image writing to OLE2 streams is absent. I'll
submit an updated makefile and header files (hopefully) sometime tomorrow.
For now, these aren't compiled into the Abiword binary.

Dom