Re: 2 New Gnome Dialogs

Subject: Re: 2 New Gnome Dialogs
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 20:56:23 CDT

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Question: how do people feel about using the default Gnome-print dialog in
> Gnome builds instead of our current dialog? It looks a lot prettier, but
> (currently) doesn't offer some of the persistance that our dialog does (# of
> pages, filename, etc..). I'm for it, but others may be against.

Do you plan to implement gnome-print with the really cool print preview
option? That would be really great. Plus we'll eventually be able to use
the gnome-print PCL backends so we won't be limited to ghostscript to
drive local non-ps printers.

Could we eventually implement the persistence functionality?

Cheers

Martin