Re: testing

Subject: Re: testing
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 07:33:10 CDT

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Patric Gavin wrote:

> Ah, I suppose that is for the better. Guess I'm on my own for now. Maybe
> I'll just ask my local FreeBSD developer what he knows about the problem
> instead....
>
> Thanks for the help anyways.
>
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:12:06 +1000 (EST), Martin Sevior wrote:
> > Arrg! It's multi-megabytes. Just as well the listbot ate it. That would
> > have been a gratuitous waste of internet resources.

Actually more interesting than anything is if you can
load up the core in the debugger and provide a backtrace
of what went wrong. Then mail this backtrace to the list.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf