Re: Test post, and a few Q's about the BeOS port..

Subject: Re: Test post, and a few Q's about the BeOS port..
From: Ben Hall (bhall@crosskeys.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 07:41:54 CDT

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. This is rather sad news, but
not unexpected.

I'm moving this weekend, but after that I'll look at the source and see
if I'm up to the task. I'd love to help, and working on the BeOS front
end would be a very exciting and fun learning experience. I'm certainly
not making any commitments yet though.

Thanks a lot,

Ben