commit - more cygwin 1.1.0 changes

Subject: commit - more cygwin 1.1.0 changes
From: Jeremy Sheeley (jeremy@sourcegear.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 10:20:29 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS: ' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/ask/askrm/win/Makefile src/ask/gendata/win/Makefile
CVS: src/config/abi_defs.mk src/config/abi_rules.mk
CVS: src/config/platforms/win32.mk src/hello/main/win/Makefile
CVS: src/pkg/win/setup/Makefile src/tools/cdump/win/Makefile
CVS: src/wp/main/win/Makefile
CVS:

Committing the rest of Michael's cygwin 1.1.0 patch. This only works if
your
source is NOT under the cygwin hierarchy. To make sure that your source
is not
under the cygwin hierarchy, go to your source directory and do a pwd.
If you get
back /cygdrive/driveLetter/path, then you're in the right place. I'm
going to
email Michael so that we can extend his solution to work when the source
is under
the cygwin hierarchy, so expect another commit soon.