da-DK submit

Subject: da-DK submit
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen (mwh@stampede.org)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 13:43:32 CDT

Hi everybody!

Im back from the dead (the army) to start on my daily hacking
activities. Too get started I downloaded a recently new abi from cvs,
two days old I think, and added the missing da-DK strings!

BTW. The button Cancel & Submit are not translated in the dialogs
options, replace, find, zoom etc .. Can it be that its because thoes
have been gnomified? Because cancel is replace in the date & time dialog
which aren't gnomeified?
Do you guys think this will be easy to fix?

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail mwh@stampede.org Website mwh.stampede.org
IRC MWH, openprojects