Re: da-DK submit

Subject: Re: da-DK submit
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 20:47:50 CDT

El Mon, 05 Jun 2000, Martin Willemoes Hansen escribió:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Im back from the dead (the army) to start on my daily hacking
> activities. Too get started I downloaded a recently new abi from cvs,
> two days old I think, and added the missing da-DK strings!
>
> BTW. The button Cancel & Submit are not translated in the dialogs
> options, replace, find, zoom etc .. Can it be that its because thoes
> have been gnomified? Because cancel is replace in the date & time dialog
> which aren't gnomeified?

Yes. The gnome version will take the gnome stock button
GNOME_STOCK_BUTTON_CANCEL to display the "Cancel" button. The langage of the
displayed string for the stocks buttons is decided by LANG and friends.

Just set your LANG variable to da_DK before launch abiword (usually in your
.bashrc or .cshrc file), and you will see your dialogs boxes in danish.

> Do you guys think this will be easy to fix?

If it's considered a bug, it's a one line fix (but one line for each button x
each dialog).

Regards,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela