commit - fix for bug #886

Subject: commit - fix for bug #886
bob@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 14:08:19 CDT

Fix for bug #886 provided by Hubert Figuiere. This particular patch removed code added by sarrazip@iname.com. Paul Egli and I investiaged why the code that was initally added to fix bug #549 could be removed without #549 returning. Our best guess is that some other changes in the RTF export routines in the interim was the answer.

I am 99% sure this will not re-introduce any problems, but if does, just let us know and we will sort it out.