Re: commit -- Goto dialog box and (light) changes to the modeless code

Subject: Re: commit -- Goto dialog box and (light) changes to the modeless code
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:13:57 CDT

El Tue, 06 Jun 2000, Martin Sevior escribió:
> Hi Joaquin,
> thanks for cleaning up the modeless dialogs. I was thinking of
> doing that too but you beat me to it. However I currently can't build
> because:
>
> xap_UnixGtkTricks.cpp and xap_UnixGtkTricks.h
>
> did not make it into the tree with your modeless goto dialog (I can't
> wait to try it). I think you forgot the:
>
> cvs add xap_UnixGtkTricks.cpp xap_UnixGtkTricks.h
>
> command you need to make cvs recognize new files.
>
> Since you've gone to bed I'll try the old files that Sam distributed with

"I have to go to bed or study". Guess who's the winner? study (after all,
it's only 30h...)

> his new patch. I remember there were some problems with them but I'm sure
> you can these. I want to get this done right away so I add updating labels
> to the "Insert Symbol", "Word Count" and new "Goto" dialogs.
>
> Please fix this when you have a chance :-)

Actually, the xap_UnixGtkTricks.{h,cpp} files are not needed (I've just forgot
to delete these file from the Makefiles).
I'm doing a make realclean; make install right now, so expect a few a minutes
to see a new patch to the tree :)

I'm too tired to see why the goto dialog box doesn't work correctly in his new
modeless skin, can you take a look, please?

Cheers

P.S.: Sam (or somebody else), if you want to take a look and fix some bugs, feel
free to add all the changes that you want.

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela (tired and fighting with prolog...)
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr