Re: TinderBox is broken!

Subject: Re: TinderBox is broken!
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:27:42 CDT

El Tue, 06 Jun 2000, Martin Sevior escribió:
> HI everyone,
> Tinderbox is currently showing failed builds on all but windows
> platforms. This appears to be because it has not cleaned out the wv tree.
>
> I've done several full compiles and it has worked (expect for after
> Joaquin's most recent checkin) I'll have a more careful look to see if it
> is my problem in a minute.

Martin, with a full compile (I've update wv, abi, realclean & install) I obtain:

wv.h:20: ms-ole.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio (<-- file not found)
In file included from twips.c:3:
wv.h:36: parse error before `MsOleStream'
wv.h:36: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
wv.h:37: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `wvInternalStream'
wv.h:37: ANSI C forbids data definition with no type or storage class
wv.h:42: parse error before `wvInternalStream'
wv.h:42: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
wv.h:43: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `wvStream'
wv.h:43: ANSI C forbids data definition with no type or storage class
wv.h:129: parse error before `wvStream'
wv.h:151: parse error before `wvStream'

any clue?
(Do I need ms-ole.h? maybe you've forgot the cvs add ms-ole.h?)

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr