Re: Broken BeOS build-biggest barrier before 0.7.10 release

Subject: Re: Broken BeOS build-biggest barrier before 0.7.10 release
From: Ben Hall (bhall@crosskeys.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 06:56:04 CDT

Hmmm... A bigger problem with AbiWord on BeOS at the moment is that it
crashes every time you try to save a file..

I've read the bug saying that you have to give the .abw extension, and
it still dies..
x86 R5 PE AbiWord 0.79...

(BTW, I'm getting net access again tonight, so I'll download the Abi
sources soon. My girlfriend and I are going to look over it and see if
we can help. She's a brilliant C++ programmer well, okay... I'm
biased.)

Out of curiosity, does anyone on this list use Abi under Be? I've been
trying...

Ben