Re: commit - next round of libole2 fixes

Subject: Re: commit - next round of libole2 fixes
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 16:57:02 CDT

Bob: sorry about the two copies of this message, I sent
it from the wrong address initially (the perils of a
dodgy webmail interface...)

Quoting bob@abisource.com:
> I went ahead and committed the last round of changes
> by Jamie.

And here's another round. I think all of the
mmap-related routines in libole2 which slipped through
should now be #defined out. Hopefully the BeOS (and,
eventualy, Windows?) builds will behave a little better
once this is committed.

[For anyone worrying, I know that LibOLE2 /does/ work on
BeOS if mmap is not used -- I tested with a 'fake' mmap
which always returned NULL in the original version of
the patch, before the LibOLE2 maintainers added the
HAVE_MMAP stuff for us. Unfortunately I no longer have
a copy of BeOS to test with :-( ]

Jamie.

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/