commit: Fixed goto dialog for Modelessness.

Subject: commit: Fixed goto dialog for Modelessness.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 20:09:00 CDT

Joaquin has done a great job with this new dialog. It just needed a little
tweaking to make it work under the modeless framework.

It is still in the debug build until the Windows front end is written and
we have decided if we want to put some text in the dialog to expalin how
it works. It also nicely demonstrates that we should fix the cursor dirt
bug :-)

Enjoy our new feature!

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Goto.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Goto.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Goto.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS:
Fixed Joaquin's goto dialog so it works under the modeless framework