commit -- More #891 stuff (was Re: AbiWord Bug 891)

Subject: commit -- More #891 stuff (was Re: AbiWord Bug 891)
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:06:05 CDT

Fix yet another issue relating to bug #873. I dream of a day when my code
will be so great that Paul Egli will not be able to point out dozens of problems
in my simple fixes :).
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
CVS:

> In my last e-mail I said that I could drag the left margin off the page by
> clicking it and moving my cursor to the far left side of the window. First
> of all, note that I said the far left side of the window, not the far left
> side of the page. Secondly, upon reexamining it, my cursor didn't even have
> to be in the document's window: just click the hourglass, and drag your
> cursor off of the left side of the window. The margin actually moves out of
> the window. Can you reproduce this?

Yeah - I was in a hurry when I first repsonded, sorry for not looking at
it in more depth. The problem turned out to be a signed/unsigned issue.
Stupid C :).

Aaron Lehmann