RE: wv fixes, I'm over my head

Subject: RE: wv fixes, I'm over my head
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 11:35:05 CDT

Here are replacement files containing the changes mentioned above, they
replace the ones currenty in wv/libole2. I've tried to keep the libole2
changes minimal, so we should be able to merge our work back into the
'official' libole2 tree.

These replacement files contain /all/ the patches and fixes previously sent
to the list, except the makefile changes and the cast in the abi tree,
mentioned by Michael Pritchett in
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/00/June/0211.html,
attached below (these should be changed too).

Hopefully, these new files and Michael's changes will fix the BeOS builds,
the LibOLE parts of the FreeBSD builds and a major part of the Windows
problems - I've now successfully compiled LibOLE2 under Windows with VC5 (I
haven't built AbiWord based on them though, I don't have the CygWin tools at
the moment, and I'm on the end of a modem)

Jamie.

abi/src/wp/impexp/xp/Makefile

___rewrote the includes at the bottom to look like this

ifeq ($(OS_NAME), WIN32)
INCLUDES= -I$(ABI_XX_ROOT)/../wv -I$(ABI_XX_ROOT)/../zlib -I$(ABI_XX_ROOT)/.
./wv/libole2
else
INCLUDES= -I$(ABI_ROOT)/../wv -I$(ABI_ROOT)/../wv/libole2
endif

ifdef GLIB_CONFIG
else
 ifeq ($(OS_NAME), WIN32)
  INCLUDES+= -I$(ABI_XX_ROOT)/../wv/glib-wv
 else
  INCLUDES+= -I$(ABI_ROOT)/../wv/glib-wv
 endif
endif

abi/src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp

___changed line 92 from
 if (wvInitParser(&ps,szFilename))

 if (wvInitParser(&ps,(char *)szFilename))