commit -- FreeBSD 4.0 builds again

Subject: commit -- FreeBSD 4.0 builds again
From: Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 16:55:38 CDT

The tree should now build correctly on FreeBSD 4.0 systems (our build host
runs through the compile now). There are some annoying warnings from
glib.h (ANSI C and variable argument macros) that I'd like to get worked
out some how.

I updated the FreeBSD platform makefile to NOT define _POSIX_SOURCE,
since FreeBSD's popen() is not in scope when that variable is defined.
I hope this doesn't break any FreeBSD 3 systems out there (it shouldn't).

I also changed the new libole2/ms-ole.c stuff to include unistd.h when
HAVE_UNISTD_H is defined (BSDs need it before sys/stat.h is included).

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@abisource.com>