commit: Stubs for goto on Windows.

Subject: commit: Stubs for goto on Windows.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 19:51:21 CDT

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> I will put in some goto stubs for the other platforms later today.

Here are the stubs for Windows. Other platforms to follow. I've gotta
prepare a lecture now. I don't know if these will work but they might.
It should be easy to tweak the stubs to get them to compile though.

I'll chekout tinderbox later.

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: ap_Win32Dialog_Goto.cpp ap_Win32Dialog_Goto.h
CVS:
Stubs for goto in Windows. Stubs for other platforms to follow. These
haven't been tested!