commit -- (even) More #891 stuff

Subject: commit -- (even) More #891 stuff
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 17:33:59 CDT

> Try this one out:
>
> Move the left paragraph margin (the hourglass) left 1/8 of an inch.
> Grab the left margin (rectangle formerly above the hourglass)
> Move the mouse left until the widgets hit their limit and stop moving.
> Keep moving left until your cursor is little ways past the hourglass.
> Release.
>
> The left paragraph margin gets moved off of the page. You can also do this
> with the right margin. If you're having trouble figuring out what's going
> wrong, I suggest that you experiment with various distances between margins
> and paragraph margins, between paragraph margins and the edge of the paper,
> and how far past the edge of the page you move the cursor before releasing.
>
> I know normal users probably won't run into bugs like this, but we're
> creating the world standard...
>
> One complaint:
> > (4) Move the mouse right until the pointer is past the right edge of the
> page.
> > (5) Move the mouse up until the pointer is directly to the right of the
> ruler.
> The graphics still don't move (until after I release), but you are probably
> aware of this.

I just commited a fix for both of these:

Fix both of today's ruler bugs at the same time. I can't believe I didn't
think of this yesterday.
CVS: Committing in .
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp

> I really don't like being this picky. I hope this isn't taking up too much
> of your time.

Oh, I appreciate it. It gives me something to do with my time, especially
now that school is over :).

> I've also got a few multi-column tricks up my sleeve, but that might be for
> msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au who marked bug 858 as QA to Verify/Fixed.

If it's a bug in the top ruler, I probably have something to do with it
;-).