Bitmap Importer Patch

Subject: Bitmap Importer Patch
From: Michael D. Pritchett (MPritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 02:52:38 CDT

Okay -

Here is my first attempt to really contribute something. I believe it is
generic. It worked fine on my system with various types of Window's
bitmaps. I don't believe it will break other builds, but testing is needed.

I realize that this is not on any immediate to do list, but I wanted a Jpeg
importer. This was my first step to getting there. As I become more
familiar with the code-base and coding priciples, I can help squash some of
the pesky bugs.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett
newbie