Modelessness for find and replace?

Subject: Modelessness for find and replace?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 07:07:42 CDT

Hi everyone,
            HAving worked a bit on the goto dialog it would probabally not
be hard to implement modelessness for find and replace for unix. However
that would leave a pretty big backlog of stuff for Windows and other
platforms to catch up on. Making them Modeless on Unix pretty well makes
them useless on the other other platforms until the new code is in place.
What time frame at we looking at for 0.7.10? I think modelessness for find
and replace would be a rather small bit of code.

Martin