commit -- build fix for Cygwin B19, etc.

Subject: commit -- build fix for Cygwin B19, etc.
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 17:55:25 CDT

Committed Michael's fix for us old-fashioned Cygwin B19 users.

  M src/config/abi_defs.mk

I just hacked it in as the first case to skip the missing cygpath stuff.
Anyone who'd like to do a better job of streamlining all those cases should
feel free to do so.

Paul

PS: Thanks to Jeremy for steering me to this fix.