Sam's zoom - crash bug.

Subject: Sam's zoom - crash bug.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 20:07:16 CDT

Is there a bugzilla number for Sam's crash after selecting some text and
zooming bug? I couldn't find it. Anyway I've fixed it in Unix. It was
caused by not updating the the value of

 m_pViewSelection

upon zooming a document. The fix was small but unfortunately it has to
fixed on every platform sperately as each AP_UnixApp, AP_Win32App,
AP_QnxApp, AP_BeOSApp and AP_UnixFrame, AP_WinFrame,
AP_QnxFrame, AP_BeOSFrame needs the smae cut and pasted code. I'm happy to
do this but there is a good chance I will mess up since I can't test each
platform. This will either break the build or cause a horrible crash soon
after or upon startup.

Are people happy for me to do this? As always no repsonse means "Yes".

I'll wait 12 hours...

Cheers!

Martin