Re: RTF import

Subject: Re: RTF import
From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro (jcastro@appi.com.br)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 21:16:15 CDT

This (or rather this^-1) happens for the export too.

1) Create a new doc and type:

Um bug inacreditável

2) Save as RTF, open it under MS Word and it appears as

Um bug inacreditá vel

Symmetrical regards
Juan

--
Juan Carlos Castro y Castro | "Standing up to an evil system is
jcastro@appi.com.br         | exhilarating." -Richard Stallman