Re: Prep for AbiWord 0.7.10

Subject: Re: Prep for AbiWord 0.7.10
bob@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 16:56:37 CDT

Well, the day is coming to a close here at SourceGear, and as usuual, a variety of problems have prevented us from shipping 0.7.10. Most notably, the Windows make distribution target needs some tweaking. We are getting closer, however.

In the mean time, until 8:00 Central Daylight time tomorrow, the tree is open again. Anybody wanting to make a check in may do so, with the following disclaimer: Make sure your check in does not cause any compilation or serious issues on other platforms. If so, you will become one of my least favorite people.

Our current plan was to not ship BeOS builds, so if somebody wants to take a crack at a commit to fix these (such as the one suggested by Dom Lachowicz), please do. Also, we will try Paul's suggestion of blowing away all of the directories so thet configure scripts are re-run.

Robert Sievers