Re: Aaron read this - Abi crashes on startup.

Subject: Re: Aaron read this - Abi crashes on startup.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 01:04:01 CDT

Aaron has tried to reproduce this on several boxes but can't. I sent him
my static and dynamic builds and they work fine on his system(s). I have
to conclude that my system is hosed :-( Ihave done complete checkouts and
rebuilds. They work on Aaron's system.

There is something screwy on mine though.

Martin