Re: Interested in building a Styles Dialog

Subject: Re: Interested in building a Styles Dialog
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 17:41:18 CDT

Owen,

I agree with Martin, that would be great. Please remember to include
the ability to provide a means (dropbox?) to define the Outline Level of
a Paragraph style.

Aside (to all): Is AbiWord resolved on the means of implementing
"stylesheets"? Will they be implemented in accordance with the CSS
standards? Will there be support for both style sheets incorporated in
an AbiWord file as well as a separate "stylesheet"/CSS file?

Thanks,
Randy Kramer