Re: The 1.0 Jobs List ( :-)

Subject: Re: The 1.0 Jobs List ( :-)
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 07:10:05 CDT

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Johan Stenfors wrote:

> IMO, automatically numbered headings and TOC is just as important as Page numbering.

Well, IMNSHO, most people don't use TOC features in word processors. I
agree that lists are also important, so here's a write-up for them.

5) Lists
Martin is the current caretaker of this patch. He says that he is waiting
for Paul to finish up with fields before he works on this, though. Since
we have lots of the code in place to do this, it would be nice to have
this in 1.0 (meaning 0.9). I know I wish for this feature on a regular
basis.

                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam